The world surely did not expect the rise of cannabis to be this fast. However, here we are and the rise has been quite overwhelming. This has had an impact on the number of wax vaporizers which is available. Although this is a good development, it also raises a lot of predicament. One of the predicaments would be choosing the heating method for your wax vaporizer. Some of the most popular heating methods would be convection or conduction. Let’s see if we can find out which is the better method.
This simply refers to the movement of heat along the boundaries of an object. This is done with the sole aim of heating up the item sufficiently. When this is applied to the wax vaporizer, it is often used with a temperature regulator. This ensures that the heat which gets into the vaporizer and to the herb is of a higher level.
Pros of using the conduction method
- This method would usually come at very affordable prices.
- Heating capabilities would also ensure that your wax vaporizer is heated up pretty high.
Cons of using the conduction method
- There is also the possibility that your product would be more immune to combustion problems.
This type of heating would involve passing a lot of heated air into an oven with your product in the midst of it. This allows for the hot air to pass right through it giving it a wonderful heating process. One of the best types of vaporizers to use with this type of method would be the vaporizer which focuses on the dry herb. It would also work pretty well with waxing.
Pros of using this method
- If you are looking for a method of heating up your vape that would ensure uniform heating as well as other benefits, then the convection method would surely be the best place to start.
- The convection method would also include the addition of flavors and tastes. Therefore, if that is your dream, then this method would surely soothe you perfectly.
Cons of using this method
- Unlike conduction, the prices which are usually attached to the convection method are usually quite high. This is one of the major drawbacks of using this product.
- When it comes to heating up your product, you are also likely to have a bit of waiting time when using the convection method of heating.
So what is our final conclusion on the best method of heating? The answer is that it depends! If you are looking for a method that has an even process and can conveniently add flavors and tastes, then the convection method is perfect. However, if you are looking for a method that is cheaper and lower heating time, then you should take the conduction method.
Regardless of the method you take, we have no doubt that you would surely enjoy your wax vaporizer every single second you use them.